We help artistic, cultural and tourism organizations improve their efforts in sales and marketing, event planning and promotion, talent booking and tour management, contracting and negotiations, administrative support, or anything that’s keeping them from doing their best.
We help others do good, better.℠
Here are some of our clients:
- College Park KidsFest 2017
- Center for Puppetry Arts
- Darden Studio
- Nonprofit University / Georgia Center for Nonprofits
- Mallory Lewis & Lamb Chop
Daniel Summers, Jr, is the head cat at Summers.Solutions. He may bring in others to help out, depending on your needs. Daniel is:
- A proven mentor and considerate leader, who uses humor and compassion to inspire teams to improve.
- Excellent at translating complex concepts into practical examples, connecting theory to practice.
- Well-regarded for his ability to help keep groups calm and focused during a crisis.
- Able to spin quicker than a dreidel being held by a whirling dervish on a carousel in a tornado.
- Trained in consensus-building and able to serve as a liaison between those with differing goals, often helping to find mutually beneficial common ground.
- Secretary of the Board of Directors for ATL Airport District destination marketing organization, which represents the second-largest convention center in Georgia, over 8,000 hotel rooms, and the businesses and communities surrounding the world’s busiest airport. He was appointed by the Mayor of College Park.
- On the national Board of Directors of the PR and Marketing Professional Network (PRAM) of the American Alliance of Museums.
- Community Member of the College Park Elementary School Governance Council. Go Tigers!
- On the Advisory Board of the Motherless Daughter’s Foundation, which builds character, promoting confidence and empowering young women.