Daniel Summers, Jr, is the head cat at Summers.Solutions. He may bring in others to help out, depending on your needs.
Strengths and Specialties
- A proven mentor and considerate leader, who uses humor and compassion to inspire teams to improve.
- Excellent at translating complex concepts into practical examples, connecting theory to practice.
- Well-regarded for his ability to help keep groups calm and focused during a crisis.
- Able to spin quicker than a dreidel being held by a whirling dervish on a carousel in a tornado.
- Trained in consensus-building and able to serve as a liaison between those with differing goals, often helping to find mutually beneficial common ground.
- Frequently instructs marketing and nonprofit administration courses at Nonprofit University / Georgia Center for Nonprofits.
- Secretary of the Board of Directors for ATL Airport District destination marketing organization, which represents the second-largest convention center in Georgia, over 8,000 hotel rooms, and the businesses and communities surrounding the world’s busiest airport.
- On the national Board of Directors of the PR and Marketing Professional Network (PRAM) of the American Alliance of Museums.
- Community Member of the College Park Elementary School Governance Council. Go Tigers!